It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG games already in my possession ! 100 drm-free jewels to give me more than a thousand of hours of entertainment.

Don't like to lose the time, so, i'll go to play pillars of eternity ;) !

Cheers bros!
Cool, enjoy!
All you need is 2 DRM-free jewels to provide you more than a thousand hours of entertainment... If you know what I mean.
But congrats on the 100. :)
Post edited May 02, 2015 by Pardinuz
Yes, I liked that unbundling too.
Pardinuz: All you need is 2 DRM-free jewels to provide you more than a thousand hours of entertainment... If you know what I mean.
+1, although I believe many people here have already willingly applied DRM to these specific jewels. myself included.
Willingly applied DRM? What do u mean?
mrkgnao: +1, although I believe many people here have already willingly applied DRM to these specific jewels. myself included.
I feel your pain brother. Will admit it´s worth it though, i have friends that cast their chains away only to regret it later.
Post edited May 03, 2015 by Menelkir
Revontulet9: Willingly applied DRM? What do u mean?
You'll eventually figure it out.
If not and would like a big hint, do let me know.
Pardinuz: All you need is 2 DRM-free jewels to provide you more than a thousand hours of entertainment... If you know what I mean.
Well you could have fun with those but the real fun is in the DRM-free jewel bundler which holds those ;P
LoboBlanco: Well you could have fun with those but the real fun is in the DRM-free jewel bundler which holds those ;P
I'm glad I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Menelkir: I feel your pain brother. Will admit it´s worth it though, i have friends that cast their chains away only to regret it later.
You're clearly pro-Steam. :P
mrkgnao: +1, although I believe many people here have already willingly applied DRM to these specific jewels. myself included.
And what exactly made you think that we wanted to know that you're wearing one of these cage-style male chastity belts? oO
Post edited May 03, 2015 by real.geizterfahr
Revontulet9: Willingly applied DRM? What do u mean?
Balls.
BG2 and NWN? :)

(Actually NWN with modules qualifies alone, but you said 2...)
ZFR: Balls.
Good thing you pointed that out, a swift kick will fix that right smartly.
LoboBlanco: Well you could have fun with those but the real fun is in the DRM-free jewel bundler which holds those ;P
Pardinuz: I'm glad I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Pretend you didn´t hear it and I´ll pretend I didn´t say it.