It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not in, but I do love Zelda 2. I think the gameplay is great, the swordplay was very creative and engaging, and I found the difficulty to be just right.
Not in, but happy four-star misteryo! +1 for the giveaway
Post edited April 06, 2015 by DeMignon
Just want to add some info about game.
1) it runs under Linux..somewhat.
2) Controller support is utterly broken
3) Its, actually, HTML5 page running in WebKit engine (stripped down Chromium) (reason why controller support is broken)
4) Its hard. Not in usual way, its hard to die in this game, but progress is pretty slow at start and need a lot of grinding.
Congratulations on your 1000+ points, and to your youngest brother for his artistic touch! :-)

Not in, but +1 for your generosity! :-)
I love platformers, but I have already enough that I need to finish, so not in. Congratulations for your one thousand rep.

+1 for the generosity
Bump! It's a very good game. You should want it!
One more bump. Roughly 24 hours left to win Elliot Quest!
IronArcturus: Dust: An Elysian Tail...
misteryo: So what makes this game a metroidvania? I'm just ignorant looking for help with the term... Thanks,
Halo444: I'm in. (Just found out that people make giveaways in the forums)
misteryo: Hi! Welcome. Please read the rules again and join the discussion to qualify. Thanks!
Actually Dust is NOT real metroidvania. There is just several places you cannot reach without special abilities, where is no "open" seamless world, but totally separate levels, there is almost no backtracking and no shortcuts.
Its not like Dust is bad game, but its utterly wrong to call it Metroidvania, there is just some bits of it in Dust.
Hi, folks. Sorry for being late. Busy weekend, broken computer, out of town - take your pick! Anyhoo, I will be back soon with a winner!

Giveaway CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
genkicolleen: I'll be in for the Steam version, thank you ^__^

It's no secret that I love platformers. I fondly remember the days of Super Mario Brothers, not being able to save, the system getting so hot that it shut down... and yet finally being able to win the game~! Woohoo~! haha

I've played through Donkey Kong 64 and the Donkey Kong Country games more times than I can count, and I'm always on the lookout for a new platformer to love ^__^
Genkicolleen, a winner is you! I will get you your prize soon-ish.

Thanks, everyone, for playing!

Cheers!
Post edited April 13, 2015 by misteryo
Hooray, a new platformer to love~! Thank you, Misteryo!
Nice!! I can't think of a better person to have win it. Congratulations genki, thanks again for the great giveaway misteryo!