It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have the latest patch ( version 1.02.6) for FTL available for download as a "Universal Update".

Here is a link to the complete changelog:

http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2707

Thank you and enjoy the game! :D

edit:

Both the PC and Mac versions are now the same version, which is 1.02.6.
Post edited November 20, 2012 by JudasIscariot
jamotide: Awesome! Finally I can stop being angry at the steamers only getting the update.

Edit: The filename is patch_ftl_1.0.1.7.exe ? Not 1.02.5?
The 1.0.1.7 is our internal revision number. Once you install this patch, you'll be able to see the version number for FTL the game in the lower right-hand corner :D
Post edited September 27, 2012 by JudasIscariot
Browncoat37: I am unable to update. The updater says game installation not found. I tried reinstalling. It did not help. Game is in its default location. It runs fine. Installer just can't find it. Tried running as administrator, same problem. Tried running updater from various locations, all failed.
Do you have any antivirus programs running while trying to install the Universal Update?
JudasIscariot: Do you have any antivirus programs running while trying to install the Universal Update?
Browncoat37: I tried disabling Symantec and my firewall. neither helped.
Please write to our Support department, sorry I couldn't help you :(