It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JudasIscariot: Do you have any antivirus programs running while trying to install the Universal Update?
Browncoat37: I tried disabling Symantec and my firewall. neither helped.
Please write to our Support department, sorry I couldn't help you :(
Browncoat37: I tried disabling Symantec and my firewall. neither helped.
JudasIscariot: Please write to our Support department, sorry I couldn't help you :(
I think 1.02.7 released . When we will see update ?
From FTL forums: " the most up to date version is 1.03.1"
What's this new update? I'm kind of confused because there's been no news of an update as far as I can tell.
The update was just announced on twitter. Strange thing is I don't even see a Mac version available anymore.
mledu: Strange thing is I don't even see a Mac version available anymore.
Yeah it's been gone since around the time of the update, and there's been no response about it.
Yeah, I'd like to download this on my mac, please!
mledu: The update was just announced on twitter. Strange thing is I don't even see a Mac version available anymore.
I've got the same exact problem and I must say it's rather frustrating
I'm in the same boat. I literally installed it on my Mac just two days ago, and now I can't download it at all. Any answers yet?
casonanderson: I'm in the same boat. I literally installed it on my Mac just two days ago, and now I can't download it at all. Any answers yet?
Nope, just the automated support ticket. My guess is that they removed the Mac version when they published the update and now they are gone for the holiday.
AAAHH!

Thanks so much for fixing this! Now I can take my endless hunt for the Crystal Sector with me on my laptop!