It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://blorgblorgbl.org/citizenfs2o.zip

Package includes a batch file, openAL and wxlauncher installers, and some recent nightly builds for the game executables. Extract to your vanilla gog fs2 install folder, download and move the 7zipped 2014 mediavp releases in there also (this pack includes a copy of the official torrent or you can bounce over to the official release thread and get them that way), take a look at the instructions txt, run the automated batch file thing, etc etc. Threw this together after walking a friend through the current disjointed installation process in the hope it might help.

Disclaimer i am not responsible if your computer explodes or anything, yada yada, assorted ass-covering. Should work okay and if it doesn't I'll do my best to fix it.
I've just tested it and it appears to be correct! Thank you very much!

Mmm well, the launcher appears to be missing. Can't configure the game
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Shyrka
Shyrka: I've just tested it and it appears to be correct! Thank you very much!

Mmm well, the launcher appears to be missing. Can't configure the game
Look in your start menu for a wxlauncher folder. The installer runs the wxlauncher installer after the openAL installer and if you don't set it to in the wxlauncher installer it won't install to the game directory, it'll install to the program files default.
Works quite nice, thanks!
Post edited March 29, 2014 by ScornAUT
PsychosesMan: Look in your start menu for a wxlauncher folder. The installer runs the wxlauncher installer after the openAL installer and if you don't set it to in the wxlauncher installer it won't install to the game directory, it'll install to the program files default.
You're right! Thak you very much!