It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Was installing FSopen, but the 1024x768 Command Briefing Animations,Twilight and Shivans failed to install correctly, I manage to find the Twilight and Shivans mod, but couldn´t find the animations one on freespacemods.net, can someone link me to it,please

on another note can I play well with any of these mods installed?
This question / problem has been solved by crazy_daveimage
You don't need the other mods to play the Freespace 1 (FS1) or Freespace 2 (FS2) campaigns in the FSopen engine - although technically Freespace 1 is a mod called "FSport" in FSopen. If you have FS1 from GOG.com you can port the movies from your GOG.com install into the FSO-FS1 movie folder (fsport/data/movies). I assume this is CommandBrief.ogg (or CommandBrief.mve) that failed to download? Or something else? It's a Freespace 1 cutscene. Freespace 2 cutscenes go into data/movies/.
I'm not really sure...theres no data folder in fsport, anyways I have been playing and I got to the Omega mission so I guess is nothing major that's missing
Attachments:
fsport.jpg (44 Kb)
Guacamole: I'm not really sure...theres no data folder in fsport, anyways I have been playing and I got to the Omega mission so I guess is nothing major that's missing
I think you're okay - odeon_fs1.vp is where the FSport cutscenes are held if you don't use the retail FS1 cutscenes. If you do use the retail cutscenes then you create the data folder and move the retail cutscenes there. As far as I can tell there is no difference between the retail and FSport cutscenes - I think they are just encoded differently. I had to use the retail version because the FSport encoding didn't work well with my Mac (Mac-only problem).