It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know much about graphic cards. They recommend a GTX 1060 and mine is lower than this. The minimum is a GTX 660. I looked this up and found my GTX 1050Ti has more memory and a faster clock speed but not as many cuda cores. Will the lower number or cores cause problems? Does the faster clock speed make up for this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
PeterWade: I don't know much about graphic cards. They recommend a GTX 1060 and mine is lower than this. The minimum is a GTX 660. I looked this up and found my GTX 1050Ti has more memory and a faster clock speed but not as many cuda cores. Will the lower number or cores cause problems? Does the faster clock speed make up for this?
It will work just fine with GTX 1050Ti
I have a GTX 770M and the game is going great.
Yeah, that's what I'm running it on, it's absolutely fine on a 1050Ti
(:

-Ozz
Thank you all for your advice. I've bought the game and it's working great.
I have an GTX 970 but it runs awful in 4K. Is there any way to change the games resolution?