It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

First, the zoning wipes out all other zones. Second, once the hunter reaches 100 skins they no longer hunt for deer which results in no meat. There is nothing that can be done with the skins so the hunters just sit there doing nothing. At the moment, they are a total waste of time.
Hi,
as workaround I put the leather into a near warehouse and delete the leather there regulary.
But indeed it would be much better to sell them (or use them) or even the hunter hunt as long as one slot is not full.
Guin80: Hi,
as workaround I put the leather into a near warehouse and delete the leather there regulary.
But indeed it would be much better to sell them (or use them) or even the hunter hunt as long as one slot is not full.
Thank you for the tip, but how do you delete the leather from the warehouse? The only buttons available are Refuse, Accept, Stock Maximum, and Empty Stock. If I select Empty Stock there is no place for them to empty it to. I could build a warehouse dedicated only to skins and when full then delete the warehouse and rebuild it, but that seems an expensive and tedious way to go.
Guin80: Hi,
snowdrift.271: Thank you for the tip, but how do you delete the leather from the warehouse? The only buttons available are Refuse, Accept, Stock Maximum, and Empty Stock. If I select Empty Stock there is no place for them to empty it to. I could build a warehouse dedicated only to skins and when full then delete the warehouse and rebuild it, but that seems an expensive and tedious way to go.
Right click on the image of the product to empty the slot.
Post edited March 01, 2019 by Alrun24