It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played this game several version ago and just recently before the Winter Update, and I've always run into the same problem. When I get a population to a certain level everything starts falling apart, food production which I always had a massive surplus of, suddenly production is going down and in a fairly short time people are getting hungry and less happy.

In the same time the money I've been making without issue also quickly goes into the negative. I don't understand how I can go from gradual population growth but have very drastic changes to production and gold.

Furthermore there's plenty of times that people are getting upset over not enough housing, and there's plenty of zoned residential land on desirable land and nobody builds anything. Sometimes restarting the game fixes this but not all the time.

I've found it really difficult to get to the point where I can build castles and monasteries and other end game things before things fall apart.

This is a consistent issue and it's not easy to tell if it's all bugs and glitches or if I'm doing something wrong because there are no graphs or tools or indicators giving me information in regards to productions vs consumption.

This is a beautiful city-builder but it's got a long way to go before it's functional. Looking forward to the day it is.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I am up over a 400 population and my game keeps crashing. Love the game, but it seems that after a 420 population it becomes more difficult to attract new people and the game crashes frequently. Does anyone else have this problem?