It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As in the topic.
Up
UP!!!!

If this is a bugfix then update this
Absolutely agree!
I don't think there will be any update before 5.x if any at all. I already mailed the dev, wrote in their discord and asked in the steam forums. The devs are ignoring everything that has to do with GOG.
xxzibboxx: I don't think there will be any update before 5.x if any at all. I already mailed the dev, wrote in their discord and asked in the steam forums. The devs are ignoring everything that has to do with GOG.
That's pretty shitty...
Hmm, this sucks. After trying the game on Xbox pass I wouldn't mind buying permanent copy, but with that kind of attitude from the dev...
Asked on the steam forums. Their already on build 4.1.6 on gog were still on 4.0.3. Has GOG platform been abandoned? And if so, can we address this with the gog staff to seek a refund since clearly the developer only cares about the other platform(s) ?

https://steamcommunity.com/app/751780/discussions/
Unfortunately, GOG customers have still not received an update.

GOG 4.0.3
Steam 4.1.6
Here is the answer

HopFrog 04.09.2020

We are not working on updates for GOG at the moment!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/751780/eventcomments/2951502108439423944/
I posted my feelings about the issue in that thread. Sad,,,I have it on Steam via a Humble Choice Bundle but wanted (past tense) it on GOG as I often prefer games here over Steam...
Updated to 4.1.7... at last! There have to wait so long for some games/updates... but least there is, finally!
I just did think that GOG version of this game was abandoned for good...
Post edited November 19, 2020 by GrzechuGrek
Yeah i just seen the update push out today for 4.1.7 holy crap. I really thought the dev abandoned the gog platform entirely

edit: 2-27-2021, been out for a while but seen push to 4.1.8 now.
Post edited February 28, 2021 by supernet2ec
Unfortunately, GOG customers have still not received the update 4.1.9.

GOG 4.1.8

Steam 4.1.9

Forager v4.1.9

Changes / Additions

Added various missing strings for Traditional Chinese localization

Bug Fixes / Stability

Fixed crash when using controller and selecting "Play" button on main menu
Post edited March 19, 2021 by Windforce
Support devs that actually support gog. The good ones actually pay attention to their gog forums.