It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,
I downloaded Firewatch 3 files on GOG:
-firewatch_en_1_09_20938
-patch_firewatch_2.1.2.3
-patch_firewatch_2.3.4.5

When I launch patch_firewatch_2.1.2.3 it's says "the version installed isn't the good one and it can be upgraded only from 2.1.0.2" and the installer says the installation is corrupted and stops.

Where is the patch from 1.09.20938 to 2.1.0.2 ? or any ideas to apply theses patches ?

Thx.
This question / problem has been solved by Gydionimage
edrin17: Where is the patch from 1.09.20938 to 2.1.0.2 ? or any ideas to apply theses patches ?
The installer is the newest version. The patches refer to the older GOG installer names which used the installer version for their names. The current installer includes the actual game version in the name, 1.09.20938. Patches likely should be archived now.
edrin17: Where is the patch from 1.09.20938 to 2.1.0.2 ? or any ideas to apply theses patches ?
Gydion: The installer is the newest version. The patches refer to the older GOG installer names which used the installer version for their names. The current installer includes the actual game version in the name, 1.09.20938. Patches likely should be archived now.
Hi,
Thanks I didn't undertand the game was up to date.