It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

knuckles81: If you turn videos off via the config file (DoVideo=0), the game will load to the main menu and work fine (just no videos...which kind of kills the story so make single player kind of redundant).
You can play them back using RAD Game Tools. :)
knuckles81: If you turn videos off via the config file (DoVideo=0), the game will load to the main menu and work fine (just no videos...which kind of kills the story so make single player kind of redundant).
thefifthhorseman.229: You can play them back using RAD Game Tools. :)
I have the CCCP installed so can watch the vids but that...is not really the point. I can play the game fine on my desktop but as i'm a shift worker i spend alot of my time tied to my laptop. So it's pretty much where i want my games to actually work without issue. Still. I'll keep looking for a way to get the videos to play, in game, in the correct place so i can experience the game.
Having the same issue with this and the other Warhammer releases have tried all the solutions offered so far and nothing has worked.
Similarly I get no display, Windows 7 64-bit. On first attempt I just got a silent black screen, so I disabled the videos and now get music but still a black screen.