It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi guys,

We have a new patch up and ready for you. This will bring your version of Fez up to 1.07.

As always, here's a changelog for you:

Version 1.07
------------
- Fixed a shader link error on Radeon X1300
- Holding left and right rotation buttons will not make the totem level glitch out anymore
- Removed stray trile in the zu library level
- Fixed that the "continue game" button would be grayed out if game saved in gomez's house
- Fixed rare bug related to the audio system
- Fixed occasional texture repeating in the "zoom in" start new game sequence
- Fixed crash in puzzle rooms when stacking 4 crates on top of each other
- Fixed z-fighting in first person view on some hardware
- Fixed wrong cube model showing up in inventory in a late-game level
- Fixed warp gate viewport shows up always-on-top when seen in stereoscopic view
- Added invert mouse option in settings file
- Tentatively fixed audio device detection
- Tentatively fixed animated sprites border clamping issue when anisotropic filtering is forced
- Very tentatively fixed 5.1 audio redirect to 2 channels
JudasIscariot:
Doesn't invalidate previous saves right?
JudasIscariot:
ShadowWulfe: Doesn't invalidate previous saves right?
It shouldn't as I've installed these same patches on my game at home and I didn't see a problem :D

- Fixed rare bug related to the audio system
What king of bug? It would be nice if it is related to this problem http://www.gog.com/forum/fez/buffer_underrun_and_choppy_music
Looks like there’s a 1.08 patch coming. Has anybody found the update notes for v1.08?
shawn-m: Looks like there’s a 1.08 patch coming. Has anybody found the update notes for v1.08?
Patch 1.08 is now live. Please check the sticky for what's changed :D