It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello, i am planning to buy this game but before i buy i have few question here.

1. What version is this ?
2. If this not included 1.41 patch, can i install manually ?
3. I am planning to use FCAM mods, what version do i need ?

Thanks
This is the latest version of Far Cry 1, but GOG recently included its own fix for the bugged AI so you no longer get shot through walls. So while the Unofficial Patch 1.41 isn't included, the primary fix from that is.

FCAM also includes all the fixes from 1.41 as well, so if you plan to use FCAM, just install the latest version of FCAM and run the game through that. FCAM is my current preferred method of playing Far Cry 1. Quicksaves are a godsend. Do be aware, though, that it can be somewhat unstable and the game may crash or have glitches like your weapon model not showing up occasionally, but those are relatively rare and I only noticed them due to playing Far Cry 1 a dozen times.
gameragodzilla: This is the latest version of Far Cry 1, but GOG recently included its own fix for the bugged AI so you no longer get shot through walls. So while the Unofficial Patch 1.41 isn't included, the primary fix from that is.

FCAM also includes all the fixes from 1.41 as well, so if you plan to use FCAM, just install the latest version of FCAM and run the game through that. FCAM is my current preferred method of playing Far Cry 1. Quicksaves are a godsend. Do be aware, though, that it can be somewhat unstable and the game may crash or have glitches like your weapon model not showing up occasionally, but those are relatively rare and I only noticed them due to playing Far Cry 1 a dozen times.
Thanks, I'm enjoying an FCAM playthrough. I have been seeing crashes when the game loads a new chapter, after playing a while with multiple quick reloads. After that crash, when I start up again and begin at the last quicksave before the chapter end and play to the next chapter, that load works fine. So just quicksave right before the end of each chapter if you can tell you're at the end.

The only model issue I have seen is with the OICW (the high end assault weapon). When you rotate to it via the mouse wheel the model doesn't show. Use right mouse button on and off to temporarily zoom and the model shows after that.

All in all, no biggies, a good experience. Thanks for recommending FCAM!