It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know, I know, you might think I'm insane, but I've always preferred using a controller over keyboard and mouse. Screw accuracy, I want comfort and enjoyment, and sitting in a couch is so much better than sitting in an office chair playing games. Unfortunately, keyboard/mouse combo doesn't work well from a couch.
So, is it possible to use my X360 controller on Far Cry? I loved the game back in the days, despite having to play with mouse and keyboard, but now I might buy it again if it's compatible with the X360 pad.
I don't really know if it works, but i'll tell you that, even on the lowest difficulty setting, this is a suicide: you really need to place quick accurate shots in this game, else you'll quickly die.
If really can play with a controller i'd like to hear abouit the experience.
Post edited April 11, 2009 by WBGhiro
i dont think there is but im one of those guys that prefer a mouse and KB :P
There is no native support for the Xbox controller.
look up xpadder on google
it will make any pc game with with and controller (maybe not wii =P)
I'm configuring it right now with my xbox controller to work with indigo prophecy