It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So after getting FO:T when they were giving it away a few days ago, I decided to download patch 1.27 and now my computer wont play the game saying "please insert the Fall Out Tactics CD"

Is there a way to fix that without having to uninstall the patch?
Killermcgriddle: So after getting FO:T when they were giving it away a few days ago, I decided to download patch 1.27 and now my computer wont play the game saying "please insert the Fall Out Tactics CD"

My FoT says 1.27 already(Didn't patch anyththing just installed) , I'd re-install it since you apparently overwrote the No-cd patching GoG uses.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Sephis
Killermcgriddle: So after getting FO:T when they were giving it away a few days ago, I decided to download patch 1.27 and now my computer wont play the game saying "please insert the Fall Out Tactics CD"

All older GOG games come prepatched to latest official version, so you should never need to patch them (not to mention, as you found out already, most official patches cotain DRM and make GOG installs unusable). If game is newer, GOG will either update the installer or provide patch of their own (there are couple games that come with auto patcher).

You'll probably need to reinstall the game.
I ended up installing an updated 1.27 patch which eliminated the "no cd" glitch

and then proceeded to get the high-res patch

all is well now :D