It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm running Fallout 1 with all the recommended patches (installed the fixes only version of Fallout Fixt rather than installing manually). Makes the game so much more playable but I noticed that rather than 150 days to save the vault I have 69638 days. I was wondering if anyone had encountered this bug before and, if so, how to fix it?
This question / problem has been solved by DeMignonimage
Lord_Uber_Dowzen: ...I was wondering if anyone had encountered this bug before and, if so, how to fix it?
The Full Custom version of FIXT allows to customize "Days Left" for Water Chip timeout quest, or disable the timer entirely during installation.

If you only want the fixes and the time limit back, run Full Custom installation and when asked for the installation type choose CUSTOM. Even though there's a spoiler warning, the first customizations don't spoil anything (as long as you don't scroll down). 150 days limit is checked by default, all other entries are set ot default (like in the purist version) so just go on with the installation, without changing anything.

I was able to install the game with FIXT and the 150 days limit this way. It worked even when installing over a previously patched version (with FIXT FIXES ONLY) like yours. Anyway, I can't guarantee your old saves will still work and show the new set time limit. Make a backup of your whole Fallout installation first, if you fear to loose your saves.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by DeMignon
Ah, brilliant, thank you!