It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I have played fallen enchantress a lot lately. I bought myself a new computer this week and since I play the game on it, it is crashing every 30 minutes or so because of video card problem.
I have the latest video card drivers.

That is happening only while I am playing this fine game. Does anyone have this problem.

I use a Windows 10 64 bits, 8G RAM with intel HD 4400 video card.
Thanks for your help.
Daguerre: Hi,

I have played fallen enchantress a lot lately. I bought myself a new computer this week and since I play the game on it, it is crashing every 30 minutes or so because of video card problem.
I have the latest video card drivers.

That is happening only while I am playing this fine game. Does anyone have this problem.

I use a Windows 10 64 bits, 8G RAM with intel HD 4400 video card.
Thanks for your help.
Daguerre,

I am using an older computer (~ 1 year old) that was high end when I bought it. Running Window 7, lots of RAM, graphics card, etc. I also experience crashing issues with only this game, but have discovered a few things that minimize the frequency.

Suggestions:
Make sure no other programs will kick in while playing (i.e. screensaver will crash it and freeze the computer).
Move your army's LAST. If you are selecting production at a town and your armies have all moved, a single production selection will end the turn... and if you are still selecting items it can cause a crash.
Don't set an armies movement into a combat. End the move next to the combat. Pause and select the battles one at a time.

I agree that this is a very good game and making these changes helped the stability. Hopefully the creators will issue a stability patch in the near future.