It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Let's be straight and clear. This game is intended for pads only, but it was before 360 so it initially it had no implementation and xpadder couldn't be properly configured for it IIRC. Does this version fix that?

Disclaimer: if you managed to play with keyboard and mouse, good for you, but it's still a pain in the ass for all the QTE events in this game.
Post edited November 13, 2011 by pakoito
Personally, I just picked up a Logitech Rumblepad 2. The thing never sees any use anyway, so I figure this game would be just perfect for it!
pakoito: Let's be straight and clear. This game is intended for pads only, but it was before 360 so it initially it had no implementation and xpadder couldn't be properly configured for it IIRC. Does this version fix that?

Disclaimer: if you managed to play with keyboard and mouse, good for you, but it's still a pain in the ass for all the QTE events in this game.
I made a gamepad profile:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/fahrenheit/gamepad_profile