It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I put this here based on the F117's ability to deploy such weapons. I haven't played the game, and I doubt the game features them, (I do like the look of it however), but I was wondering if there are such games?

Specifically I was thinking of a sim based around 50's/60's RAF V-Bombers, or the equivallent in other countries.

That kind of thing.
The only sim I know that allows you to deploy a nuclear weapon is one of novalogic's F-22 sims
Megafortress would one such sim, never tried it though.

www.lemonamiga.com/games/details.php?id=734
sonicsidewinder: I put this here based on the F117's ability to deploy such weapons. I haven't played the game, and I doubt the game features them, (I do like the look of it however), but I was wondering if there are such games?

Specifically I was thinking of a sim based around 50's/60's RAF V-Bombers, or the equivallent in other countries.

That kind of thing.
Falcon 4.0 (with or without mods) and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force have the B61 nucelar bomb.
sonicsidewinder: I put this here based on the F117's ability to deploy such weapons. I haven't played the game, and I doubt the game features them, (I do like the look of it however), but I was wondering if there are such games?

That kind of thing.
I remember back in the day playing "Back to Baghdad" that modelled nukes from a F-16. Don't remember a whole lot else about the sim, think it was around '95-'96 when I played it. I remember it having nice graphics at the time, but that's of course relative now ha.
F/A-18 Korea (and derivatives) can deploy a B61.
Novalogic's F-22 sims had nukes.

That kind of thing.
ratdeath: Falcon 4.0 (with or without mods) and Falcon 4.0 Allied Force have the B61 nucelar bomb.
Yes, but only added as a mod and - the effects will be without any blast, also it will ruin your played campaign very fast :)
Graphic Simulations/ Xicat Interactive / 2001/ " F/A-18 Precision Strike Fighter" had nuclear weapons.