It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

So happy to have found F117 on GOG. It's in fact my second sim I ever bought when I was a teenager. For those like me who like to play older games on their Mac/McBook Air, I can tell you the game runs just fine using Crossover, in full-screen or in windowed mode as per your preference.

If there's a need for a guide, let me know but in essence you create a DosBox bottle from which you install the game. If you don't use Crossover I am sure you can simply run Dosbox and from there the game.

I can post some pictures or guide later on if there is interested. Now hoping to see also Gunship 2000, Tornado and other great sims! :0))

Cheers,

Mike
Are you still there? I‘m very interested in playing F-117 on my Mac and I am wondering how I will get it running. Can you help, please?
iamBerti: Are you still there? I‘m very interested in playing F-117 on my Mac and I am wondering how I will get it running. Can you help, please?
Old thread but Macintosh has it's own version of F117 and it's in higher resolution then the amiga and pc version. You should try getting that one to work as it has better graphics and sound. Think it's 640480. Search of internet will get you files. Runs under pc using mac emulators.
utube vid link for mac version