It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There is a new patch I hear. V1.5.0. Any news as to when?
Post edited October 04, 2013 by DazBoots
GoG does in-house testing of new patches, so it's usually a day or two before they're added to the GoG downloader. If GoG testing finds significant issues with the patch then they will withhold it until those issues have been addressed.
DazBoots: There is a new patch I hear. V1.5.0. Any news as to when?
As soon as we get the patch, we'll put it up for download. Thanks for your patience :)
DazBoots: There is a new patch I hear. V1.5.0. Any news as to when?
JudasIscariot: As soon as we get the patch, we'll put it up for download. Thanks for your patience :)
Thank you very much for the patches - the game was good and almost bug free upon the release which is great, but the recent patch made it more balanced so to say. It is very nice of the developer that they keep improving the game!
BTW: Please let the potential customers know that this game has a German localization in patch 1.5 (that's the case with steam version so I hope that this one on gog.com has the same feature).
Check your accounts, guys :) New patch is up and ready for download, just grab the Universal update :)