It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On my first playthrough, I collected all the stars and missed the one card (slime) you can only get before unlocking the Papunika Village. After the credits, the game said I completed 96.5% of the game. On my second playthrough, I got all the cards and all the stars, but again I was told I only completed 96.5% of the game. I'm not sure if the achievements count for total completion or not. Has anyone gotten the full 100%?
Ophelium: On my first playthrough, I collected all the stars and missed the one card (slime) you can only get before unlocking the Papunika Village. After the credits, the game said I completed 96.5% of the game. On my second playthrough, I got all the cards and all the stars, but again I was told I only completed 96.5% of the game. I'm not sure if the achievements count for total completion or not. Has anyone gotten the full 100%?
That function is bugged in the original version of the game - version 1.1.2349 fixes this. :)
So, why the updated version is still missing here on GOG?
I did go back on that second playthrough and get all of the achievements, but still only ended up with 99.1%.
Unless newer version will be uploaded, 99,1% is the max.

UPDATE: Patch for Evoland is available.
Post edited April 15, 2013 by JamesBond007
JamesBond007: Unless newer version will be uploaded, 99,1% is the max.

UPDATE: Patch for Evoland is available.
Anyone know if they're going to add "Gamepad" support in the next patch? Assuming of course, if there is another update planned.
It is: i just got it (100%). And yes there is gamepad support!