It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Despite this issues I'm enjoying the game and I believe that you will improve the quality, Im just worry about the entire usage of GPU while playing with settings in Epic and those random crashes all over the place.

If by any chance there a workaround, I will appreciate.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
RAM: 32 GB

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
Nvidia Driver version: 460.89

UPDATE: the game crashes are getting more frequent and annoying, I stopped from playing, uninstalling now till someday reach a stable condition, wished to ask for a refund but i will keep it.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by sircam
Vsync sounds like heat. update you driver also.
Post edited January 21, 2021 by smuggly
smuggly: Vsync sounds like heat. update you driver also.
Thanks for respond and the tips, I found that setting the game in High quality instead Epic quality balanced the 100% GPU usage.

I found this too, hope it help anyone experiencing these crashes.
https://respawnfirst.com/everspace-2-directx-error-fix/

"One reason for the game to crash is the use of third-party tools and software like MSI Afterburner, RGB Software, or tools for the mouse and keyboard. Disable any third-party tool and software you are using along with Steam overlay and Geforce Experience overlay. This will stop Everspace 2 from crashing."
Post edited January 22, 2021 by sircam
Hey sircam,

Sorry for the late reply.
Glad you found this page and a work-around.
The overheat issue is atm the 'hottest-topic' on our ToDo-list (as far as I can tell from my work from home perspective)

We will continue to improve performance. That's fore sure.
For the time being we could just advise to reduce graphic settings and cap the FPS from options.

Thanks for your ongoing support and being understanding that this is an early access title!!
smuggly: Vsync sounds like heat. update you driver also.
sircam: Thanks for respond and the tips, setting the game in High quality instead Epic quality balanced the GPU usage.

I found this, hope it help anyone experiencing these crashes.
https://respawnfirst.com/everspace-2-directx-error-fix/

"One reason for the game to crash is the use of third-party tools and software like MSI Afterburner, RGB Software, or tools for the mouse and keyboard. Disable any third-party tool and software you are using along with Steam overlay and Geforce Experience overlay. This will stop Everspace 2 from crashing."
There is a hotfix available for Nvidia GTX cards

The overheat issue is atm the 'hottest-topic' on our ToDo-list (as far as I can tell from my work from home perspective)
Thanks for your ongoing support and being understanding that this is an early access title!!
Glad it is in the works.
I love how reactive to us you guys are. I also love that this is very playable and generally awesome and you are ironing it out and then adding to it... Unlike a certain game that I am not a Star of, or even a Citizen!

As for heat, thought it was just my old hardware! Glad to see it isn't, which again shows how tight your code is.
RFG_Ingmar: Hey sircam,

Sorry for the late reply.
Glad you found this page and a work-around.

We will continue to improve performance. That's fore sure.
For the time being we could just advise to reduce graphic settings and cap the FPS from options.

Thank you guys for being in touch with all of us and thank you for the great game you are developing, personally I love what I been playing till now.