It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I'm at present playing EAW from GOG, and very happy with it, but wanting to expand the teatres of operations it has been suggested to me to try the "reduced UAW# 160 v.4" patch. Installed without a hitch but the menu screen is all washed up with pastel colors, the menus appear yellow and flashing and the mouse doesn't work.
To make it short, I found a patch called barebones 160, and the screen of the menus looks all right but since the mouse 's pointer doesn't show, I can't do anything. I also tried the arrows to no effect.
I run windows 7 home premium 32 bit. Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
S
sebastianpons: Hi, I'm at present playing EAW from GOG, and very happy with it, but wanting to expand the teatres of operations it has been suggested to me to try the "reduced UAW# 160 v.4" patch. Installed without a hitch but the menu screen is all washed up with pastel colors, the menus appear yellow and flashing and the mouse doesn't work.
To make it short, I found a patch called barebones 160, and the screen of the menus looks all right but since the mouse 's pointer doesn't show, I can't do anything. I also tried the arrows to no effect.
I run windows 7 home premium 32 bit. Any suggestion?
Thank you in advance
S
Have you joined SimHQ? If you have then you can PM me there (Mr Jelly) in the EAW forum.
I have similar problems with Win 7.
To fly offline I need to use the "d3dwindower" program to fix the screen problems.
The bonus with Win 7 is that flying online I do not need the "d3dwindower" program, and the frame rates are much better that in Win 10.