It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm disappointed how the story was written after the beginning of EB3 but up until then it was so awesome to uncover.

I don't like that the Orakur were pushed into being descendants of dwarves and not the race from the other planet and how they slowly were stripped of their power.

Ending was wery dissapointing because it disregarded whole story up until that point.

Apart from that the universe of Eschalon is so awesome and there is so much depth to it it was a joy to experience it.
The music also is awesome.
I also very much like how it all was written, the books, the backgrounds of characters and how it all connects together.

Eschalon has so much to offer. I would enjoy it in a form of a fantasy book or movie or other form of art.

Thank you authors for the game.

Title should be: Dissapointed by the ending of the trillogy...
Post edited December 29, 2017 by Kj32jcx8932bd423
Kj32jcx8932bd423: I'm disappointed how the story was written after the beginning of EB3 but up until then it was so awesome to uncover.

I don't like that the Orakur were pushed into being descendants of dwarves and not the race from the other planet and how they slowly were stripped of their power.

Ending was wery dissapointing because it disregarded whole story up until that point.

Apart from that the universe of Eschalon is so awesome and there is so much depth to it it was a joy to experience it.
The music also is awesome.
I also very much like how it all was written, the books, the backgrounds of characters and how it all connects together.

Eschalon has so much to offer. I would enjoy it in a form of a fantasy book or movie or other form of art.

Thank you authors for the game.

Title should be: Dissapointed by the ending of the trillogy...
I enjoyed the first two but when I found out Redbeard was back, that ended it for me; plain lack of imagination that.
lordhoff: I enjoyed the first two but when I found out Redbeard was back, that ended it for me; plain lack of imagination that.
Redbeard was in Avadon not Eschalon... :)
lordhoff: I enjoyed the first two but when I found out Redbeard was back, that ended it for me; plain lack of imagination that.
Pajama: Redbeard was in Avadon not Eschalon... :)
Oops! I'm always getting those names mixed up; thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I played either - I don't even remember where I left off, ie, whether or not I played III although I do remember aliens. Now I'll have to do a little research :)
EDIT: Yes, I remember now; starting on an island in the far west at a volcano I think. Don't remember much though so I couldn't have been bothered by the story line.
Post edited December 31, 2017 by lordhoff
Pajama: Redbeard was in Avadon not Eschalon... :)
lordhoff: Oops! I'm always getting those names mixed up; thanks for the correction. It's been a while since I played either - I don't even remember where I left off, ie, whether or not I played III although I do remember aliens. Now I'll have to do a little research :)
EDIT: Yes, I remember now; starting on an island in the far west at a volcano I think. Don't remember much though so I couldn't have been bothered by the story line.
I love the Avadon and Eschalon series although, like you, felt a little disappointed about Redbeard making an appearance in the the final one. Just how many times can you beat the man! :) I can see why he's in all three as they are all 'standalone' but from a narrative point of view his presence does make it clear that you are supposed to follow a set path so to speak. Anyway, both are great games that are now on my list for another play through sooner rather than later :)

BTW, sorry to the OP for derailing your thread.