It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Post edited March 23, 2019 by user deleted
This question / problem has been solved by mmodriimage
Sniskerbobberton: Hello, I've noticed if I up my Mouse's polling rate to 1000 it causes a severe FPS drop and stutter, this happens even with the tiniest movement of the mouse.

Is this a bug or is it something to do with Logitech?

Thanks.
My Steelseries mouse does the same when polling rate is set to 1000, so its an issue with the game, at least its fixable by turning down mouse polling.

EDIT: Spelling
Post edited April 19, 2016 by mmodri
Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that have had the same issue with my Deathadder Chroma mouse however I reported the problem on the Steam Forums and the Dev's looked into it.

Turns out it is actually an issue with GoG Overlay, not the game at all, and removing some files from the install directory fixes it (by disabling GoG Overlay for this game). The files and the link to the thread with dev responses are as follows; no need to reduce your polling rate, after this it all works as normal.

Files to remove:

d3d9.dll
d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll
Galaxy.dll
GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll
GalaxyPeer.dll
GogGalaxyHooks.dll

Link to the thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/311690/discussions/1/364040961452491351/

I haven't tested it but maybe just disabling the overlay in all games via the Galaxy options also works.

This is the real solution and should be marked as such as it fixes the issue and isn't a work around. Hope it helps!

Thanks
Post edited May 20, 2016 by Riaktion
Riaktion: Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that have had the same issue with my Deathadder Chroma mouse however I reported the problem on the Steam Forums and the Dev's looked into it.

Turns out it is actually an issue with GoG Overlay, not the game at all, and removing some files from the install directory fixes it (by disabling GoG Overlay for this game). The files and the link to the thread with dev responses are as follows; no need to reduce your polling rate, after this it all works as normal.

Files to remove:

d3d9.dll
d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll
Galaxy.dll
GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll
GalaxyPeer.dll
GogGalaxyHooks.dll

Link to the thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/311690/discussions/1/364040961452491351/

I haven't tested it but maybe just disabling the overlay in all games via the Galaxy options also works.

This is the real solution and should be marked as such as it fixes the issue and isn't a work around. Hope it helps!

Thanks
I try to be active on the GOG forums as well, so you can post directly here in the future :-)

I'm not sure the exact cause of this issue, but I'll be passing on this info to the fine folks at GOG to hopefully get a resolution. Thanks for the info!
Actually, Riaktion, I was a little hasty in suggesting you remove all the files. There are actually two different sets of DLLs there that are important:

GOG Overlay:
d3d9.dll
d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll
GogGalaxyHooks.dll

GOG Integration:
Galaxy.dll
GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll
GalaxyPeer.dll

Without the 4 overlay DLLs, you still connect to GOG and can earn achievements. Would you mind testing leaving one set of these DLLS vs the other and seeing which one is causing the issue for you? I tried again on GOG today, and with my 1000 hz mouse, I don't get the error even with all of the DLLs included.

Thanks!
DodgeRollRubel: Actually, Riaktion, I was a little hasty in suggesting you remove all the files. There are actually two different sets of DLLs there that are important:

GOG Overlay:
d3d9.dll
d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll
GogGalaxyHooks.dll

GOG Integration:
Galaxy.dll
GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll
GalaxyPeer.dll

Without the 4 overlay DLLs, you still connect to GOG and can earn achievements. Would you mind testing leaving one set of these DLLS vs the other and seeing which one is causing the issue for you? I tried again on GOG today, and with my 1000 hz mouse, I don't get the error even with all of the DLLs included.

Thanks!
Howdy

Ok I have done a test and the issue only comes back if ALL the files are restored.

+Putting the GOG Overlay Group back into the directory by itself didn't recreate the issue.

+Putting the GOG Integration Group back into the directory by itself didn't recreate the issue.

+However as stated put ALL the files back in together did recreate the issue, game freezes when moving the mouse.

So there we go!... Therefore I'll restore the GOG Integration DLLs so I can still get Achievements etc, and leave the others out for now.

Would you like me to capture a video of this? Would it help?

Thanks again
Thanks for the test. No need for video, that should be all I need!
DodgeRollRubel: Thanks for the test. No need for video, that should be all I need!
No worries :)
Sniskerbobberton: Thanks for taking an interest Riaktion and DodgeRollRubel. Great to see a dev active in the GOG forums and for a GOGer to help said dev, is there anything I can do to help also?

Keep up the great work DodgeRoll, really love your game!
No problem, I had the issue as well and it was so odd, thought it was worth reporting.

At least we know the root cause now and have a fix, albeit it obviously looks like GoG are going to need to look into it to try and figure out why their overlay is causing this issue.

So huzzah!
Post edited May 21, 2016 by Riaktion
Sniskerbobberton: Thanks for taking an interest Riaktion and DodgeRollRubel. Great to see a dev active in the GOG forums and for a GOGer to help said dev, is there anything I can do to help also?
Not a problem! We're using the overlay and GOG integration DLLs from about a month and a half ago, so it's possible this issue was fixed already. Regardless, I'll make sure to update these the next time we do a patch!
DodgeRollRubel: Actually, Riaktion, I was a little hasty in suggesting you remove all the files. There are actually two different sets of DLLs there that are important:

GOG Overlay:
d3d9.dll
d3d11.dll
dxgi.dll
GogGalaxyHooks.dll

GOG Integration:
Galaxy.dll
GalaxyCSharpGlue.dll
GalaxyPeer.dll

Thanks!
I have unresponsive keyboard controls every 10-15 minutes and i dont have GOG galaxy installed what should i do? :(
DeadlyLancer, this sounds like a different issue. When you say unresponsive controls, do you mean they fully stop working, are slightly delayed, or don't work for a short them then work normally again? I don't know of anything that would cause this issue, but if you could send us a log file after you've experienced it I can take a look to see if anything jumps out at me.

You can locate the log file here:

PC: <game install directory>/EtG_Data/output_log.txt
Mac: ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Dodge Roll/Enter the Gungeon/Player.log

And you can send itto bugreports@dodgeroll.com. Thanks!
Post edited June 15, 2016 by DodgeRollRubel
Thank you for the reply, they don´t work for a short time, then work normally again and then don´t work again, i will send you the log when it happens again.