It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've been playing EtG for months on Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan on my 2012 Macbook Pro, and while I had to turn down the graphics settings somewhat in order to achieve a playable framerate, the game has run smoothly ever since. However, I last week I upgraded my OS to 10.13 High Sierra, and now even at the lowest possible graphics settings the game stutters when I just move the mouse around, and does so even more whenever any kind of action is happening on the screen. Since precision timing is so important in EtG, this stuttering makes the game utterly unplayable. The stuttering happens regardless of how many things are moving on the screen. It happens even in a room with only me and one basic enemy.

I'm not sure where the problem lies, but I suspect it's an issue with the High Sierra graphics drivers, because I've also been having issues with other apps that use the hardware-accelerated graphics but are not graphically demanding, such as Discord. But until this is fixed, I can't play EtG.

Has anyone seen a similar issue after upgrading to Mac OS 10.13?