It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello Gentlymad,

Nice improvements since last I played Endzone back in the summer. The new electric overlay is cool, just what I wished for in past feedback, it gives a great overview. And the new Location Attractiveness functionality plus overlay is also a nice addition to game complexity. Also, I really like you now can keep livestock.

And now a bit of feedback and other observations:
1. It is a nice addition with traders coming to the settlement. However, I found it much to easy to manipulate them to Good Reputation, (one trade and I’m golden, just to easy). Is the reputation change tied to the weight/value of the trade? Because if not I think it should be, so it takes a certain amount of trade to get to Good Reputation, and in addition this change could be forecasted in a shaded color down in the Reputation bar for that trader.
2. The Electric Water Pump animation suggest it is pumping water despite being disabled/unpowered. Perhaps that animation should be paused when it is not running. Also, it’s a bit slow in my opinion, maybe give the animation a little speed boost.
3. The canvas of the research window seems unnecessary large. I fell like all the graphics on that canvas can be reduced to a size where it all can be shown in a single view, no scrolling needed (at least in a 1920x1080 resolution).
4. I like how the GUI button “Expedition Station” in the lower left corner has a little inbuilt status bar for the current expedition in progress. Could something similar be added for the “Research” button for active research (not when it is just generating knowledge)?
5. And now and oldie, the mini-map: I still can’t tell my settlement buildings from the surrounding buildings. There needs to be clear distinctive color difference between them. And perhaps expedition destinations should have their own color as well, though perhaps first when they have been scouted.
6. Another oldie, settler digging up radiation, are still unorganized, running crisscross among each other. They should take adjacent chucks to increase efficiency. But I understand from a patch note that at least they don’t all come running from all over the settlement anymore?
7. This is also an old request, but still valid I my opinion: When setting Inventory Limit of Warehouse (and other applicable buildings), clicking anywhere on a sub-list heading in the list collapses/opens and deselects/selects everything respectively. Instead, split the function up, click the heading bar ONLY collapses/opens the sub-list, and clicking the sub-list checkmark ONLY deselects/selects everything. This would be super useful for people like me who are sometimes very picky about what is stored in a given Warehouse, like when I only want 1 or 2 types of food, it is currently a lot of clicks to set it up!
8. Could the amount Increase/Decrease buttons effect under Production Limits be increase by a factor of 10 for Food and Water please, maybe even a 100.
9. Iodine is not represented in the status bar in the top of the GUI. Perhaps put it in the group with medication, (I know it can’t be used raw but it should be somewhere).

Possible bugs:
10. During gameplay when buildings get damage, a few of them will at random never get repaired despite plenty of unreserved materials. However, a save and subsequent reload fixes it, but eventually it starts happening again.
11. I impatiently clicked the mission text to force it to reveal instantly, (I still do that, the text reveals so slowly…), however, once in a while it results in a graphical error with the text where a word or part of a word disappears. Observed it mostly with tutorial texts.

Alright, that should keep you busy for at least an afternoon… :)
Cheers!
Hey Kneecap,
Thanks for your feedback! It is, as always, much appreciated!

I can't really give you a detailed answer, since you mentioned some things that have to be discussed first or that somebody from the team has to have a look at. But be sure that we read all of this and that I forwarded it! :)

If there are some changes regarding these things you mentioned, you will know by having a look at the future patch notes! :)

Kind regards,
Skoddy
Glad that I can be of help in your work to keep building and improving the game.
Keep up up the good work!

I'm looking forward to the next patch and its notes :)
Cheers!