It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay guys. My monitor's resolution is 2560x1440.

So I can play this game 1920x1080 on my monitor fine, but the bottom left-hand map is off - as in you cannot navigate the map correct.

I tried registry editing the resolution, crashes in game. I tried Empires: Dawn of the Modern World Widescreen Fix https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1497-empires-dawn-of-the-modern-world-widescreen-fix/ which gave me the option for 2560x1440 but it crashes as soon as I launch a game.

What's the solution to fix my game to 2560x1440 without issues?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Hi bro,
i am the person you talked at discord.
i have now 2560x1440 monitor and i am experiencing same problem.
Did you find any solution?
bradleybrand: Okay guys. My monitor's resolution is 2560x1440.

So I can play this game 1920x1080 on my monitor fine, but the bottom left-hand map is off - as in you cannot navigate the map correct.

I tried registry editing the resolution, crashes in game. I tried Empires: Dawn of the Modern World Widescreen Fix https://community.pcgamingwiki.com/files/file/1497-empires-dawn-of-the-modern-world-widescreen-fix/ which gave me the option for 2560x1440 but it crashes as soon as I launch a game.

Hello,
if you want to play Empires: Dawn of the Modern World at 2K , 4K or 8K with anti anti-aliasing and anisotropic, follow these steps :

1 - download wide screen fix .
2- open the game and select 1920 * 1080 resolution or lower, then close the game.
3- download dgVoodoo2 software and apply the wanted resolution, and the anti-aliasing and anisotropic ( if you want ) and don't forget to to max the graphic setting in the game options.

( note : you can learn how to use dgVoodoo2 on youtube or google )

enjoy
challengermert: Hi bro,
Hello,
if you want to play Empires: Dawn of the Modern World at 2K , 4K or 8K with anti anti-aliasing and anisotropic, follow these steps :

2- open the game and select 1920 * 1080 resolution or lower, then close the game.
3- download dgVoodoo2 software and apply the wanted resolution, and the anti-aliasing and anisotropic ( if you want ) and don't forget to to max the graphic setting in the game options.

enjoy
Post edited March 03, 2023 by Fahad4g
bradleybrand: Okay guys. My monitor's resolution is 2560x1440.

Fahad4g: Hello,

enjoy
challengermert: Hi bro,
Fahad4g: Hello,

enjoy
hi,
thank you for your help. It worked. But i have a question, mouse cursor is kinda laggy and gameplay and menu both. Why? Do you know any fix? Thanks.