It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all im as basically advertiser and i help out sometimes with empire earth on fb and other things.

I have just written to intel to get a fix for windows 8.1 with the graphic issues they are only ones who can get a 100% fix we can try to play around with things and try to fix it but they will know how to alot quicker. I posted to them now im just waiting for a reply i will keep you posted of the latest news :) hf gl from save-ee tricky :)
Hi

I just downloaded empire earth 1 and i have a windows 8.1 system with Intel Hd 4000 graphics card. The problem is everything comes up fine like the menus and stuff BUT when the game is started, when im on the map, theres blurred stuff and decouloured lines everywere and they keep mooving and fuzzing up O_o

Please can someone let me know whats going on and how i can fix this. I really want to play this game but i litrally cant see anything due t a load of wierd colored objects moving jaggily around the screen

Many thanks
A buddy of mine is having the same problem and it seems to be widespread. You can check out the neoee patch and that may help. I've heard changing the direct 3D option in the graphics options to "direct 3d hardware TNL" or whatever its called may help. My friend has tried everything though, and can't get his to work right. You do have a 30 day money back guarantee on your purchase, keep in mind.
Hi.
First of all try this: http://easywinclan.forummotion.com/t1707-ee1-empire-earth-and-empire-earth-the-art-of-conquest-windows-8-81-fix

If SOLUTION 2 doesn't work, then it's possible that Empire Earth 1 doesn't work with the newest NVIDIA drivers (337.88). Check out this topic (I know it's for Empire Earth II, but it may help):
http://easywinclan.forummotion.com/t1717-empire-earth-ii-doesn-t-work-correctly-with-nvidia-ver-33788-and-34043-drivers