It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"setup_else_heartbreak_2.3.0.4" <--This is the file I get when I download via both with my browser and gog downloader...Is this a miss-named file?
This question / problem has been solved by JudasIscariotimage
takezodunmer2005: "setup_else_heartbreak_2.3.0.4" <--This is the file I get when I download via both with my browser and gog downloader...Is this a miss-named file?
Those numbers on the end are our installer version, not the game version.

In any case, we've updated the installer to 2.4.0.5 which has version 1.0.6 of the game so you might want to redownload it when you can :)
takezodunmer2005: "setup_else_heartbreak_2.3.0.4" <--This is the file I get when I download via both with my browser and gog downloader...Is this a miss-named file?
JudasIscariot: Those numbers on the end are our installer version, not the game version.

In any case, we've updated the installer to 2.4.0.5 which has version 1.0.6 of the game so you might want to redownload it when you can :)
LOL, Thanks for the info, (I kinda figured something like that, but I hate to go on assumptions) and yep, already Dl'd