It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

I'm trying to hack a door with a very simple program that checks all possible codes. The program is already done in a computer in the lodge.

But it throws an error every time that Unlock is called. I know that this program used to work in previous version of the game. Is this a bug?

Regards,

Joan
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
joanq: Hi,

I'm trying to hack a door with a very simple program that checks all possible codes. The program is already done in a computer in the lodge.

But it throws an error every time that Unlock is called. I know that this program used to work in previous version of the game. Is this a bug?

Regards,

Joan
Which door? Also post your unlock code so we can have a look.
It's a confirmed bug: http://steamcommunity.com/app/400110/discussions/0/523898291505545981/%29
It will be fixed in version 1.0.6 as stated by Erik in http://steamcommunity.com/app/400110/discussions/0/490121928346576217/

So, nothing to worry about.

Regards,

Joan
JiminyJickers: Which door? Also post your unlock code so we can have a look.

Regards,

Joan
Does this occur in version 1.0.5 of the game?
They say so in the linked posts. It appears that Erik forgot to fix this bug in 1.0.5, and he said the fix will be available in the 1.0.6 version.

Confirmed, I've just tried 1.0.5 and the bug is still there.

Regards,

Joan
JudasIscariot: Does this occur in version 1.0.5 of the game?
Post edited October 06, 2015 by joanq
Sorry about this, it will be fixed in the next version. Unlocking doors using keys works fine though.
e_svedang: Sorry about this, it will be fixed in the next version. Unlocking doors using keys works fine though.
Update is live, thanks for getting it to us so quickly :)