It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm sure we're all facing teething issues with trying to mod Skyrim. That's to be expected. Nevertheless, I can't help but feel stymied over this error I get when I try to launch SKSE Loader from Vortex. It piques my curiosity. Is there some hidden message in this error pop-up that I'm overlooking? Are there trampolines in Skyrim? I'll be the first to admit that I honestly have no clue what I'm looking at, but everything seems a bit of a no man's land in terms of organization. I'm out of the loop, so the best I can think of is to continue searching for this error and to ask about it here.

I hope modding Skyrim is going smoother for you. We probably just have to wait for an update to the SSE Engine Fixes mod for Skyrim, yeah?
Some mods will need a specific update to GOG version.
Just a few days ago, SSE Display Tweaks was updated to 1.6.640 (Steam) but it still wasn't working GOG, so the author made a new update today that added support for GOG.

Maybe EngineFixes also needs a new update to work on GOG - we don't know if the author will do it.