It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I noticed that this title is advertised as having a native resolution of 1024x640. While not an abnormal resolution (it is 16:10 at true 1K), it isn’t a standard resolution. Do I need to add 1024x640 as a custom resolution in my GPU control panel, or can it upscale to other 16:10 resolutions like 1280x800 or 1728x1080? I have a 1080p screen.
This question / problem has been solved by beliarimage
SirYodaJedi: I noticed that this title is advertised as having a native resolution of 1024x640. While not an abnormal resolution (it is 16:10 at true 1K), it isn’t a standard resolution. Do I need to add 1024x640 as a custom resolution in my GPU control panel, or can it upscale to other 16:10 resolutions like 1280x800 or 1728x1080? I have a 1080p screen.
If you have "Scale on GPU" set in your Nvidia control panel, the game will properly upscale to your screen resolution and will introduce black bars if necessary to keep the aspect ratio.
There are no different selectable resolutions to upscale to. There is only windowed mode (1024x640) and fullscreen (scales to your desktop resolution).
Windowed and fullscreen is a standard in 99.99% of visual novels. Very few of them allow you to select other intermediate resolutions.
I haven’t bought this visual novel yet, but I found out Steam has a demo for it, so I tried it out. Beliar’s words do heed true, but only if you toggle fullscreen from the RightClick menu. If you enable fullscreen in the settings menu, the image will output at native resolution. If you don’t have 1024x640 as a custom resolution for your GPU, it will display a 1024x768 image, resulting in windowboxing instead of just pillarboxing. This also has the side-effect of preventing the VN from properly anti-aliasing for the higher resolution.