It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!

So, I've got Earth 2150 Trilogy on GoG and on Steam, and I am confused about the fact GoG doesn't offer you a Polish version of the game. On Steam, I can install the Polish version with no problems, even if it is somewhat dodgy at some technology names and such.

Is there a possibility to get a patch to turn the game into a Polish language, or that's not yet possible? Because I have played Earth 2150 waaaaay earlier then with the Polish language installed, and the English texts and voices are making me sad.

Thanks in advance.

P.S: I know there is already another thread which asks for a Polish patch of this game, but nobody ever replied to that thread, so I've decided to try things myself.

EDIT: I thought that I've found a patch that would turn the game into a Polish version, but sadly, it only affects the text. If somebody has any idea how to fix the sounds so they're Polish too, please throw your coins in!
Post edited September 15, 2014 by NavyDesu
Grę w polskiej wersji uzyskać można w dosyć łatwy sposób jeśli ma się dostęp do plików z polskiej wersji gry a dokładniej do katalogu WDfiles i plików Language.wd * Sounds.wd * Wave22kH.wd . Wystarczy je podmienić i gotowe. Najważniejszy jest plik Wave22kH.wd bo to on dodaje znane fanom odzywki jednostek i budynków po polsku.

W ten sposób spolszczyłem sobie Earth 2150 i Moon Project.
Post edited May 09, 2015 by arcio
A gdzie te pliki mogę znaleźć bo szukam i nic :/
Polska gra na "Polskim" serwisie i tylko wersja angielska - paranoja...
Podpisuję się pod pytaniem, gdzie mogę dostać te pliki?
PS: Wie ktoś jak spolszczyć pozostałe części trylogii?
I also found it disappointing that the PL version was not included. The English dubbing is pretty weak.