It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi everyone.

This game developer made a full Music Video for Earth 2150 "Escape from the Blue Planet" back when it originally came out. I love the heck out of both that video and the song itself.

What I need to know is if anyone here archived a higher resolution version of that video than I did. I SWEAR I used to have a higher resolution version than I have now, but now I can only find a 360x168 version on my harddrive and on youtube...

I would like to think that GOG might be in a position to ask the developer directly for a High Resolution version of that video to include in our game downloads.. Please GOG, please do this! :)

btw: I'm not talking about one of the faction videos, I'd post a link to one of the low-res versions of that music video on youtube but gog won't let me.
Post edited May 14, 2013 by GameOver
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
GameOver: Hi everyone.

This game developer made a full Music Video for Earth 2150 "Escape from the Blue Planet" back when it originally came out. I love the heck out of both that video and the song itself.

What I need to know is if anyone here archived a higher resolution version of that video than I did. I SWEAR I used to have a higher resolution version than I have now, but now I can only find a 360x168 version on my harddrive and on youtube...

I would like to think that GOG might be in a position to ask the developer directly for a High Resolution version of that video to include in our game downloads.. Please GOG, please do this! :)

btw: I'm not talking about one of the faction videos, I'd post a link to one of the low-res versions of that music video on youtube but gog won't let me.
I'd say try FilePlanet...or other sites....try FP first...

I sometimes wonder if other video still exist, like the original
video reels from Rebel Assault 2, or Crusader No Remorse
and Regret...would be nice if they'd release a DVD version
of those, but I'm guessing that the film isn't to be found...

Tangent...
GameOver: Hi everyone.

Hi i looked for the video in hi-res to. And found it
if you buy the Earth 2150 Trilogy - Soundtrack via Steam you will get a copy of this original video. The Video is 720x336 25fps 4127kBit/s. You will find it under "\steamapps\common\Earth 2150 EftbP\Soundtrack"