It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Installed the patch and my save game was gone, DUH.
Darklord666: Installed the patch and my save game was gone, DUH.
Hmm. Well the patch, itself, doesn't change data. But I wonder if your data was already in a bad state (the state we were preventing from happening in the future).

If you haven't reset, zip up and email your data over so I can look at it and determine if repairable. Also, these data issues seem to specifically afflict you, for some odd reason! I know that is no comfort to you, but also makes you our primary eyes/ears on this one. If you like, consider backing up before starting Duskers as a failsafe, and when it happens shooting us over your data so we can see if we can find the common cause.

So weird, and I'm sorry you are having to go through this!
Hmm. I already resetted the game. So, no go for the log, duh ;). I don't like the idea of backing up. I just wanna play this game as it is meant to be played AND I'm not angry or so. The game is real fun and I can cope with this struggle.
I started a new game and if issues occur I'll send you the log. Promise.
Darklord666: Hmm. I already resetted the game. So, no go for the log, duh ;). I don't like the idea of backing up. I just wanna play this game as it is meant to be played AND I'm not angry or so. The game is real fun and I can cope with this struggle.
I started a new game and if issues occur I'll send you the log. Promise.
Well I appreciate you taking it in stride :)

And if missing/lost save data happens, could you send the entire set of data (not just log)?

I forgot what OS you were on, but the data locations are:

Windows
\Documents\My Games\Duskers

Mac
Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/unity.Misfits Attic,Duskers

Linux
Home/.config/unity3d/Misfits Attic/Duskers