It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

As the title says.
I am pretty sure I picked up all soaps, and I'm certain I have the completionist medal in all level of all episiodes, yet the award didn't unlock.

I'm also seeing a global 0,0% completion rate. Is there a way to fix this?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Me too, i have the same problem.
Enebias: As the title says.
I am pretty sure I picked up all soaps, and I'm certain I have the completionist medal in all level of all episiodes, yet the award didn't unlock.

I'm also seeing a global 0,0% completion rate. Is there a way to fix this?
Lame, I thought I'd be the first one on GOG, alas, I have met the same cruel fate as the rest of you.
This is in fact the case, and we are currently investigating the issue and working on a patch to sort this out! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Same here :( I really hope that I don't have to do it again to unlock them!
Little necro
Are those achievements fixed now on GOG? There was a released fix for STEAM, but i recently started playing this and these two still seems to be bugged here.
Still broken. I believe it's fixed on Steam.
Daveshark: Still broken. I believe it's fixed on Steam.
I was able to get them, but to do so You need to replay all the levels until You find the bugged one and achievements should popped.