It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hi all. if i build a dungeon, keepers 2,3,4 will not make dungeons themselves. i have ticked the box for computer player, and changed options to make them dig further, and more crechers etc.. when in the game, im happily building a dungeon, and they arnt! they will dig to the portals and maby build one room, but just wont build further. i even tried building a full dungeon for keeper 2 (minus lair and hatchery that arnt available to build?!) and they still wont build a lair/hatchery etc.. what on earth am i doing wrong? i cannot copy/paste from another game as it just wont let me copy anything. i am really confused and annoyed. i have compared an official levels options with my own and they are the same!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
plutotama: ... HELP!!!!!!!!!!
The AI is known to be partly broken in this version. You could try using one of the unofficial patches. The best maintained versions are probably found at the keeper-klan forum. Check for the newest version in their download section: http://keeperklan.com/downloads.php
Post edited May 26, 2014 by DeMignon