It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My question is simple; is there a chance I can get Dungeon Keeper 2 1.3 or 1.51? I want the taste of the old none 1.7 version. Sadly GOG fails to give the option of having 1.3 or 1.51. It forces 1.7 on you. Another question is, since I did in fact buy the game, and my only resource is cracked Dungeon Keeper II, would it be illegal? What I mean by, is downloading it off of piratebay or something. I hope I don't result to this, but it's incredibly hard to find anything.

Thank you for reading, I hope to hear a response!
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
You are right that you should not play the 1.7 version that GOG provides as rival keepers will not defend themselves due to a bug.

I'll leave the question on legality and morality of using a downloaded copy when you already own a copy to you, but I believe using the 'General Improvement Mod' allows you to play version 1.51 with the GOG release.