It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I was trying to play the original 2D platformer with my 360 pad but the thumb stick is a little scitish and Duke tends to wander off on his own
Is there any way to increase the dead-zone in DOSbox or any other way? I tried increasing the dead-zone in xPadder but that does seem to work properly, it helps a bit but increasing the deadzone seems to stop having an effect before it should do
Cheers
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Fever_Discordia: I was trying to play the original 2D platformer with my 360 pad but the thumb stick is a little scitish and Duke tends to wander off on his own
Is there any way to increase the dead-zone in DOSbox or any other way? I tried increasing the dead-zone in xPadder but that does seem to work properly, it helps a bit but increasing the deadzone seems to stop having an effect before it should do
Cheers
I could never figure out DOSBOX and XBOX 360 controllers. Logitech Controllers seem to work better under DOS BOX. Suggest the Logitech F310 it has Dual Action mode and XBOX 360 mode at the flip of a switch.