It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi there,

i have read that this game was made by one of the Legend of Grimrock makers. So I'm interested. Question: Since I'm not a core gamer I just have a laptop with Intel UHD 620 Grafics, which has obviously much less power than the 660 GTX mentioned in the hardware recommendation. Since Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2 runs okay on my system I'm not yet giving up. Is there anyone out there having experience with this game on a machine like mine?

Best regards
wizace
wizace: Hi there,

i have read that this game was made by one of the Legend of Grimrock makers. So I'm interested. Question: Since I'm not a core gamer I just have a laptop with Intel UHD 620 Grafics, which has obviously much less power than the 660 GTX mentioned in the hardware recommendation. Since Legend of Grimrock 1 and 2 runs okay on my system I'm not yet giving up. Is there anyone out there having experience with this game on a machine like mine?

Best regards
wizace
Hello,

I am playing Druidstone on the Surface Pro 4. The hardware is not very powerfull with an Core i5-6300U (Intel UHD 520 Graphics) and 8 GByte RAM. It runs very well on this machine. So I think it should work on your machine as well.

Best regards.