It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that Doom Eternal is out, will Doom (2016) be coming to GOG? It would be nice to get that here, along with the DLCs (Unto the Evil, Hell Followed, and Bloodfall), etc. I would much rather spend my $$ here than on Steam...
This is a question only Bethesda could answer. I would say you're just as likely to get a response by emailing them directly about it than you are here in this thread.

Having said that, I would not expect the full version of the game to come to GOG, provided that it ever does at all at some point in the future.

I strongly suspect that the multiplayer (and subsequent multiplayer-centric DLCs you mentioned) and the SnapMap functionality will be ripped out of it entirely because Bethesda won't support either through a separate GOG release. And while this may not be an issue for some, given that the game's multiplayer was kind of a dud anyway and even id decided that the world would be better off without more SnapMap when the time came for Doom Eternal, there will still be a few people upset by the loss of features to the game.
Post edited April 03, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
Considering we just got relatively recent Dishonored and Wolfenstein games, I'm sure it'll come here eventually. God knows when though, I wouldn't plan anything around it.
TheMonkofDestiny: This is a question only Bethesda could answer. I would say you're just as likely to get a response by emailing them directly about it than you are here in this thread.

Having said that, I would not expect the full version of the game to come to GOG, provided that it ever does at all at some point in the future.

I strongly suspect that the multiplayer (and subsequent multiplayer-centric DLCs you mentioned) and the SnapMap functionality will be ripped out of it entirely because Bethesda won't support either through a separate GOG release. And while this may not be an issue for some, given that the game's multiplayer was kind of a dud anyway and even id decided that the world would be better off without more SnapMap when the time came for Doom Eternal, there will still be a few people upset by the loss of features to the game.
MP or not I will still purchase it but it would be nice to have DOOM 2016 online servers with GOG
Post edited June 01, 2021 by M4XXST3IN