It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi,

why is the new update (release 2023-03-07) still not available. There is lots of additional content included.

Best regards
The update is still not available here...

That is just so disappointing :(
The game is great, but im really dissapointed that it doesnt update to the current patch, whats the purpose of buying it in this plattform when we cant have a decent support system or solution to this issue.
high rated
Hey, René from Bippinbits here. I'm very sorry about the patches being late for GOG. As a very small dev, we are quite limited in how well we can support platforms. Our publisher does help us with this, and we have a person taking care of the GOG builds. The problem which we run into again and again with updates is, that there are new crashes specific to GOG. This needs time to investigate and to fix, and sometimes we can't even fix it because it is not a bug of the game, but a bug or incompatibility in the steam sdk wrapper we use. It is supplied by GOG, but still in beta. The new patch for GOG is still a WIP, with one crash issue being very persistent. I hope it can be resolved soon, i'll check again with our friend who takes care of it.
We didn't know beforehand that these kind of issues would become so frequent, and delay many patches. With the state of things, the reality of it is that this will probably be common in the future too, to see a delay between the release on steam and gog.

If you want to talk about it, best way to reach me is Discord. You can ping me there too. I try my best, but i have trouble keeping up with all the communication platforms. I'll try to have an eye on this forum from time to time in the future, but my responses will be spotty.
Post edited April 02, 2023 by Bippinbits
That's the quality answer any developer can learn from!

No worries with delays, abundace of platforms and systems makes compatibility real challange.

Take your time (don't forget to take vacation as well now and then) and fingers crossed!
All good things come to those who wait after all!
Bippinbits: ...
I'm *still* seeing 1.6 as the current version?!
Bippinbits: Hey, René from Bippinbits here. I'm very sorry about the patches being late for GOG. As a very small dev, we are quite limited in how well we can support platforms. Our publisher does help us with this, and we have a person taking care of the GOG builds. The problem which we run into again and again with updates is, that there are new crashes specific to GOG. This needs time to investigate and to fix, and sometimes we can't even fix it because it is not a bug of the game, but a bug or incompatibility in the steam sdk wrapper we use. It is supplied by GOG, but still in beta. The new patch for GOG is still a WIP, with one crash issue being very persistent. I hope it can be resolved soon, i'll check again with our friend who takes care of it.
We didn't know beforehand that these kind of issues would become so frequent, and delay many patches. With the state of things, the reality of it is that this will probably be common in the future too, to see a delay between the release on steam and gog.

If you want to talk about it, best way to reach me is Discord. You can ping me there too. I try my best, but i have trouble keeping up with all the communication platforms. I'll try to have an eye on this forum from time to time in the future, but my responses will be spotty.
Currently it's 2.6.2 in game for GOG version (1.8.3 GOG version) and 2.6.3 in game for Steam version.
Hope we will get another update for GOG soon.