It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Here's how I got the bug :
1. Savegame in slot 1, it's marked as version 1.0061A correctly
2. Play a bit
3. Savegame in slot 2, it's marked as version V...
4. Savegame 2 is now unloadable...

Solution?
This question / problem has been solved by Raze_Larianimage
Are you only using quicksaves?

Though rare, a couple people have had corrupt version numbers written into one of the files in the save folder. Hex editing the quickinfo.000 file to fix the version number allowed the saves to be loaded.

Savegames are saved as VR.A and wont open

Make a copy of your most recent save folder. If you are not comfortable hex editing the quickinfo.000 file to fix the version number, it should be ok to copy that file from the working save into the copy of the non-working save.
As long as the rest of the save was written properly, the save should load once the version number is fixed (a new game folder should contain 22 files, after going to either Verdistis or the Dark Forest it should have 27, after going to both it should have 32, and then 37 or 42 after getting to other areas late in the game).

Each save is a separate subfolder in the '..\Divine Divinity\savegames' folder.
Under Vista/7, depending on how the user accounts are set up, if you install the game to the Program Files path, Windows can create separate savegame folders for each user, and then map that folder to the game's savegame folder (so it will just see the saves for the relevant user).
C:\Users\ %account name% \AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Divine Divinity\savegames
Post edited January 18, 2013 by Raze_Larian
No, I don't use quicksave... only manual save...
Try copying your save folder, then reinstalling from your original install - this worked for me when I had what I thought was save corruption.
I just realized that my installer is the newest one (which already have 1.0061A on it). If I reinstall it, wouldn't it just repeating the problem?
Reinstalling the game can help if there was a corrupt or missing file in the game folder somewhere. There can also be issues if a game is installed in the Program Files folder, which reinstalling somewhere else can avoid.

In this case, though, I'm pretty sure the problem is in the save folder (specifically, the quickinfo.000 file).

If you wish you can zip the non-working save folder (or just the quickinfo file) and email it to me (raze@larian.com) to look at. You can zip a file/folder by right clicking in Windows Explorer and selecting 'Send To | Compressed Folder'.
Very well, I shall try your suggestions and get back to you soon...
As Raze suggested, it worked. 5 hours into the game and the save still haven't been corrupted yet. Thanks Raze.
Post edited January 22, 2013 by Devspar