It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

I recently decided to do a new play-through of D:OS and thinking about the robust (and sometimes non-intuitive) crafting system, I figured I'd recompile a new recipe guide of all the recipes in the Enhanced Edition.

There are several versions of crafting guides out there that were created back when the game came out but they are all either incomplete or have inaccuracies due to new patches and content. I based the formatting of my guide off of the one created for the original version by Ivra so credit to them for doing the initial work and giving me something to start from. I also scoured a few different wiki sites and did extensive testing on my one of my own saves to make sure almost all of the recipes I listed are correct and work as I explained them.

There are a ton of possible crafting options in this game so hopefully this guide will be beneficial to someone playing for the first time and feeling overwhelmed, or someone coming back and trying to all the recipes.

You can view/download it here:
Google Drive link to PDF
Cheers
Post edited November 25, 2020 by CultOfTheVault
CultOfTheVault: Hi all,

I recently decided to do a new play-through of D:OS and thinking about the robust (and sometimes non-intuitive) crafting system, I figured I'd recompile a new recipe guide of all the recipes in the Enhanced Edition.
Thank you, this will be very useful on my upcoming play through. I missed so much the first time around when the game first came out.
Thank you very much for your work!