Thx, but I try to avoide the cheesey/gamecrashing skills.
Seems I need more maximum HP (and probably better healing) and attack from the front.
Btw, could the next patch fix Hugh's final reward? 1,000 gold is 1,000 gold I mean.
I also suspect the trap-scorpions got a 0 added to their level. It should be 10-20-30-40-50, not 100-200-etc.
So, how many timed quests are there anyway?
- you must solve all sidequests in Arroyo-or-what-starter-village before leaving, or they fail (patients die and so on)
- you must get to whoever-Seth-sends-you in 11 days
- you must do the brun the cart quest in 1 day? Inone day-night cycle? Until midnight? Until morning? Or something.
- you must go into the Dwarven Inn ASAP or that +3 free reputation goes away (darn)
- you must solve the murder-mysteries of the vampire before starting the Council of Seven quest (that thing is monstrous with its lvl 30, 4K HP, permanent running)
- don't go to the abandoned imp castle until you've done the 2nd warrior quest
- and there is the convoluted summoning ritual quest, which relates to killing the talking tree, some alchemist quest if my notes are right,and the burn the cart quest.Oh yeah.
Why can't developers do their quests failsafe? The player should getall the quests nomatterwhat the picking order, and quests should not prevent each other. Ye, the solutions should be able to go multiply way, but how about either give balanced reward for being "evil" (selfish), or ruining the goody-good ones (no normal person would give you any reward at all if you don't ask for any reward!).
EDIT: Rak'Sheen.Ye. Shows how gamebreaking freeze is.
EDIT: seriously. How much time I'll need to sell all my accumlated stuff before going to the Wastelands??? answer: a ton of real life time.
EDIT: did you try to sell your items? This game lacks vendors. Especialy vendors with cash. If I'd knew that, I'd start selling my equipment ASAP from the start, not waiting for reputation and skills to build up!
EDIT: wisdom is the stupidest skill ever. Why? Because when hitting the gong your exp/level will be balanced out anyway. Not to mention its bonus is lame.
When traveling to the Wasteland you'll getexp literaly like you'd open the imp's exp-jar 5 times. That takes away all difference wisdom would ever make.
Ok, acutly I was 39.5 clvl when I had nothing left to do. I thught this is ridiculous, so I hunted down firendly NPCs whodidn't cry for police (reputation drop), and when they ran out, used Poison Cloud on even more characters. Barely any gives exp anymore at that point by the way. Yes, I achieved clvl 40 this way. Note to this: during the whole game until hitting The Gong almost always had +1 wisdom on me (from equipment).