It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So, I have the GOG version, and have played it with no problems, patching it up to patch 1.0.47 regularly as the patches came out.

Then I was sidetracked by other stuff, and when I look back, there's a 1.057+ to 1.0.74 patch available on my game page in GOG. It won't update with my version, but there's no older upgrade option, so I can't upgrade my game?

I'm guessing if I redownload the entire game, that game is a newer version, and can then be upgraded, but that's a lot of gb to download and reinstall instead of just patching. Have I missed something, or do I have to do this? Will it even work?

Bit miffed that it is assumed gamers check updates every single day to stay in the loop, but then again, Larian really put out a slew of updates on this one ;)
This question / problem has been solved by Raze_Larianimage
Looking at a similar problem, still on 1.0.37, but cannot find patches for that version.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tarelius: I'm guessing if I redownload the entire game, that game is a newer version
Yes, the current full installer version is 1.0.74. If you want to search for alternat downloads for the previous patches, I posted checksum values for the ones I have in the topic below.

Can't Install Patch 1.081 (2.06.13)
Tarelius: I'm guessing if I redownload the entire game, that game is a newer version
Raze_Larian: Yes, the current full installer version is 1.0.74. If you want to search for alternat downloads for the previous patches, I posted checksum values for the ones I have in the topic below.

Can't Install Patch 1.081 (2.06.13)
Thanks for the answer :)