It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just found out the patch notes and release notice:
http://www.gog.com/forum/divinity_series/divinity_original_sin_has_been_updated_to_version_10130_pc_mac

Imarion
Imarion: Additionally,
did you notice that the previous 1.0.74 installer and the new 1.0.107 installer have the exact same version number ? 2.7.0.14.
This should not be. 2 different softwares, especially if they lead to 2 different versions installed must have different version numbers. This is just obvious common sense.

I have other mainstream games here on gog (Age of Wonders 3 and Battle worlds Kronos) and their release were fine.

But for Divinity Original Sin, it is an undefendable and unacceptable complete mess.

Imarion
mmm, didn't notice / recall same build number : however patches have the same build number as the main installer which is pretty normal : but not clever for new comer.

I don't know why it"s a mess with this game, i already pointed out in another thread the fact that all the problems couldn't come only from GOG....
Post edited August 23, 2014 by DyNaer
And I answered to such comment (maybe it was yours ? ;)) that requirement for many patches is upon Larian (and this is good they patch the game ... other companies abandon their games, sometimes even big companies) but game and patch delivery is upon Gog. And this is the reason of the complaint here.

On the plus side, after all the hassle, finally the games is back working well and is once again very enjoyable :)

Imarion
Post edited August 24, 2014 by Imarion
Finally!
GOG has released the 1.0.130 patch that is suitable for people with the original 1.0.74 installer.
Now you only have to download 1.5gig instead of the later GOG installer 1.0.107 that required 8gig download.

Too little too late for me (and I suspect many others) who bit the bullet and already downloaded the new installer.

GOG really dropped the ball on this issue this time.
Yes, fascinating...used the universal installer with my previously patched 1.0.107, installed 1.0.130 and promptly followed up with the 1.0.132 patch as supplied by Gog...and...no problems...game immediately running @ 1.0.132

(I did at first try to jump the gun and install the patches without the universal installer, which immediately returned the "this is the wrong game version, error!")--remedied, of course, by simply following the written instructions--which state to use the universal installer if you should encounter that error, first, followed by application of the two succeeding patch files in numerical order.

Nothing to it, by jove...;)